There are many hallmarks for living a good life. In my coaching and marriage and family counseling I have found I’m teaching and reminding clients throughout their journey of these few guidelines.
- Take responsibility for your actions and mistakes
- Be honest with yourself and others
- Learn from life’s experiences and challenges
- Find the silver lining in all things
- Think positively
- Be kind
- Be curious
- Have fun
- Express your gratitude
- Do good things for others
I think it is important to see the reality of situations and take appropriate actions, as well as live in the positive. The rose colored glasses come off. Negative things happen. And YOU have choices about your response to life.